New Student Sign Up!

Already handed in your child's enrollment form and ready to hand in paper work for him or her to start school?

You are in the right place! 

Below is a list of what paper work each student needs and the information that you as a parent need to print, read and keep. 

You KEEP the BLUE ones.

You HAND in the RED ones! 

List of Paperwork Needed - This letter is handy to print out so you know and can check off the forms as you fill them out. PLUS there are is some important upcoming events in the letter! : ) 

Enrollment Form - This form should be filled out, handed in and the Enrollment Fee paid to Rainbow School Director before you start filling out any other forms. Email to receive the enrollment form.   


Emergency Card - This card has two sides! Everything needs to be filled out. Your paper work will be checked before your child starts and this card is very important.

Medical Form - This form needs to be filled out and signed by your child's doctor.  You are more then welcome to attach a print out of your child's immunizations but the rest if the form NEEDS to be filled out and signed by your child's doctor. 

Photo Agreement - We love to take pictures of the students during school, share them on the website and print them for the students notebooks. We need to know if you approve or disapprove of us taking photos and sharing them. 

Alternate Pick up and Drop Off List We need to know who is picking up and dropping off your child. If it is not you, the parents, who will it be?

Rainbow Handbook 2019-20 - 


This handbook is full of all our policies, rules and helpful information for all new families. ALL families need to read through handbook and sign last page. YOU KEEP THE HANDBOOK BUT YOU HAND IN THE LAST PAGE (signing page)  SHOWING US, AT THE SCHOOL, YOU HAVE READ THROUGH IT.

Calendar - We do follow the Sag Harbor School District Calendar with a few extra events/ closing/ half days of our own.

List of Every Day Items - This is a list of items we need your child to have with them everyday they come to school.

Materials Needed for the Start of School- List of materials all families need to bring in in order to start school! We are a non profit organization and this is one way we are able to keep our tuition prices prices low.

Individual Health Care Plan for a Child with Special Health Care - Form 7006 - form is to be filled out for  a child who haas an epinephrine auto-injectors, diphenhydramine in combination with the epinephrine auto-injectors, asthma inhalers and nebulizers. Form 7002 - form needs to be filled out for a child with special needs; a child who has a chronic physical, developmental, behavioral or emotional condition expected to last 12 month or more and who requires health related services of a type or amount beyond that is required by children generally. 

Rest Time Agreement Form - All students staying for the afternoon need to fill out a Rest Time Agreement form. 

Amazon Smile - The Rainbow Preschool is non profit organization and we are signed up with Amazon Smile to RECEIVE DONATION FROM AMAZON.  

School Contrac- Keep a copy and hand in a copy